Monday, June 17, 2013

Fun summer kids activities: My story of my Wild Water Kingdom Adventure


 As a child I had never experienced anything that could live up to the standards of Wild Water Kingdom. I still feel this way because it is the greatest experience for fun kids summer activities, you can enjoy it with family and friends.

Figure 1.  2012-06-23 The Beach Club Festival @ Wild Water Kingdom 08. [Photograph] by TheSeen.ca – Photography by Mick Tobyn, 2012, adapted from http://www.flickr.com/photos/theseen/7796586824/
Figure 2. 2012-06-23 The Beach Club Festival @ Wild Water Kingdom 18. [Photograph] by TheSeen.ca – Photography by Mick Tobyn, 2012, adapted from http://www.flickr.com/photos/theseen/7796589052/

When I was 8 years old I had a neighbor who was around the same age as me; the difference between us was our parents. My mom and dad are conservative and home bodies, her parents were wild and fun, they came over and asked my parents if I could accompany their family to Wild Water Kingdom that day, after begging and pleading that it would be fun summer activities kids would enjoy, they agreed.
Upon arriving at the park I saw hundreds of kids with their families running towards this park and that is when I saw the giant water slide! I had the best experience of my life there and will remember it always. It was fun, I went down super slides, I swam, I sat in tubes and floated in the lazy river, I got my face painted and I ate cotton candy. It was memorable and definitely one of the best fun kids summer activities out there!

How was your first experience at Wild Water Kingdom? Or any similar water wonder park?

No comments:

Post a Comment