Sunday, June 16, 2013

What games do you recommend at Playdium for fun summer kids activities?


There is a Playdium located very close to my home in Mississauga but I am unsure if this would be classified as fun kids summer activities.


Figure 1.  Playdium. [Photograph] by Bjorn Bulthius, 2004, adapted from http://www.flickr.com/photos/bjornb/2074908/
I am wondering what people can suggest about Playdium that would make it fun for kids in Mississauga. I believe they have a rock climbing wall and a go-carting area that opens up in the summer but I am unsure what other activities they have that would make it an enjoyable experience. What are the age groups that can attend Playdium?
I have been looking up kids activities Mississauga and have seen this posted on many different areas suggesting it should be a good experience. I want to make this a pleasant summer for kids and teenagers and need some guidance to keep it a fun filled experience to remember.

What are your views of Playdium? What do you recommend we try out if we go? Do they have an area to enjoy lunch or dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment